Found a different support group that’s for me

It’s nothing against y’all. I just wanted to join a different suppprt group. That doesn’t mean I won’t stop posting on here.

I just feel more comfortable with the new support group.

Have a good day guys❤️

Plus, it has a general chat.

Again, I am so sorry about what happened.

2 Likes

Finding a more suitable support groupnis excellent. Its not a competition, so theres no need for anyone to feel bad, or for you to feel you need to apologize.

Seems a general chat is something that is important to you, and thats good that you can fins somewhere that fits your needs. Door is always open here. Be well!

1 Like

Thank you, I will still be lurking around on the Wall. But probably won’t be saying much.:heart:

As Sita said finding something that better suits you is good. I’m sure lots of people here have other support apps or sites they use too. I’m active on a BPD subreddit giving support. You don’t have to stay in one place, so hope you continue to post when you need to here. :hrtlegolove:

P.S. We do have a general chat in Discord. We have a (new) whole section that people who have a Twitch subscription can use.

1 Like

You are completely free to join as many communities you would like. Many places offer different places – it’s normal and okay for each of us to find a place that is a better fit to us personally.

Don’t worry about what happened. I wish you well and hope you know that you can keep using this forum when and if you need it. You’re not alone. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hey Micro, thanks for the reply. I was wrong for what I said. I hope you could forgive me.:heart: And yes, I will still be here and replying to others, including sharing my thoughts.

Love you, friend.

Take care.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.