Found the purpose of life

The meaning of life is to do something you wanted to do. Life is no longer purposeless :smiley:

7 Likes

Niko: yayyy :smiley: glad you found it hehe! I’m still looking for mine

1 Like

X: I recommend looking up the song Moonshine by Caravan Palace I have a feeling you’d love that song.

1 Like

The purpose of having purpose is to share love, whether that sharing takes the form of art, craftmanship, or whatever else. So, whatever you do, whether it’s cleaning toilets or performing brain surgery, you are expressing your integrity and willingness to care for those you are serving. That’s sharing love through actions rather than words. It’s fine to share it through words, but without corresponding actions, the words have little meaning.

1 Like

Congratulations on finding your purpose! That’s got to feel like cutting off a ball and chain off and flying!

In recent years I’ve felt like I’ve grown into a purposeful life, but I haven’t known what that means. As I read this with not enough coffee and a rough night’s sleep, I can’t help but think that the meaning of life is simply finding purpose, as redundant and stupid as that sounds.

1 Like

Absolutely. The purpose of your life is whatever you want it to be! Doing whatever makes you happy and whatever gives you a sense of accomplishment. There is no one set way to live, and having that freedom is priceless.

3 Likes

I think your purposes within purposes. For example, one may narrowly imagine a purpose of laying bricks. One can maintain that purpose while also realizing they are building a mansion.

@RealMrOoof I’m glad you came to the realization of something that makes sense for you! The purpose of life is a huge, philosophical question, and in the end everyone can have their own answer. What matters is that you’ve found what’s meaningful for you, as it will help you to move forward. Congrats, friend!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.