From-cg-legend-80-pop-evil-has-songs-that-speak-to

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/35080
From cg_legend_80: Pop evil has songs that speak to me personally since my dad passed in March. Voices in my head tell me I’m not ok and never will be. Floods of grief hit me like a tidal wave, and I feel like I’ve been in the eye of the storm since March. Paranoid and more seems like each of their songs means something to me personally.

1 Like

I’m so terribly sorry for the loss of your dad. It’s so hard when we lose a parent. And yes, the grief can come crashing in like a tidal wave. Grieving takes its own time and its own path. Often we need to experience all of the special days of the year with them gone and it feels like two steps forward and one step back. Please be gentle with yourself as you work through the pain and work toward what life will be like in the future. You have him in your heart and you have memories and in time I hope they become comfort to you. I’m glad you have music that speaks to you and helps you grieve in this time. Thank you for sharing what is happening with you. May you find peace as you grieve.

@heartsupportwall7 thank you so much for the detailed and warming response. I’m back home for the holidays with mom and my two sisters. Sharing memories, feeling grief and giving love during this time.

Hi here maisnow.

To start with, thanking for speaking out about what is troubling you, it not an easy step, so thank you.

Now, I am so sorry about your loss, I can´t imagine the deep pain you are feeling right now, because I cant enter in your mind but I really understand the grieving you have and is normal that you feel like the pain won´t go and maybe in futher days you will think the same, because that is grieving and even if we like it or not, it will take time, for some more and for others less.

Maybe right know, the reason why the pain have not lessen up, is maybe you need more space to heal yourself. Like I´ve told you it wont be a easy road, but try to do small thing that can be healthy for you, a habit, try new thing or self care, even the smallest thing can help. Also I know that it easy to say, but try it doing slowly and dont force yourself.

And know that if you need to cry out your feeling, you can count with us, we are here for you. It might be a hard road but you are not alone and someday you will be better than how you are now. I know that you can do it.

With love.

Maisnow.