From-christina-princess-tatt-i-struggle-with-my-he

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/
From christina.princess.tatt: i struggle with. My health and trying to be positive and have the best life for me and my kids but i show up every day even when i want to give up i keep moving forward

2 Likes

@christina.princess.tatt Wishing you better days!:raised_hands:

@popevil always the band to pull me out of my funk and to make me cry just now your the best

thank you for sharing and reaching out. you are incredible strong, you are loved by your kids and family,
your friends. you matter ! take care of yourself you deserve that. :purple_heart:

christina - yes! Defiance! I love this. I might think these things, these voices might tell me to do something else, but I CHOOSE to keep going, I CHOOSE to be with my kids, I CHOOSE to move forward. This is brilliant. Hard. But brilliant.

It is powerful to have something that calls you to a higher identity - to have your children be something that draws you up, to live into the truth and not stay stuck in the lies. They are part of your purpose, and that purpose propels you. That is powerful!

@taylor thank you so much I try to be positive meditate and keep moving forward but it’s good to hear that people understand and can send the positive vibes that are needed