From-howellkids6-i-ve-struggled-with-feeling-like

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/
From howellkids6: I’ve struggled with feeling like I’m enough for myself and family.

1 Like

I’m so sorry that you are struggling with feeling not enough. Here at Heart Support you’ll find a community of people who will listen, understand and have quite possibly felt the same way in life. It’s a safe place to come and let someone know what is going on and to receive some support in the process. We’re here when you are ready to talk.

yeah - hard to feel that way when there’s always something more you could be doing. Always ways you let them down. Always things you could improve. There is never an “enough” point, where everyone just mutually agrees: wow, everything that could have been done is done. You have loved me perfectly and I am adequately satisfied with your services as a member of this family. It’s so much easier to say, “You didn’t measure up here.” or “You could have done this better.” etc. etc. And so we hang onto those moments and they become the voice in our heads that try to get us to that “place of peace” where we ARE and have done ENOUGH. But it feels elusive, never reachable.