From-kolbamber-im-a-burden-i-used-to-have-a-career

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/35080
From kolbamber: I’m a burden! I used to have a career in the legal field and then I became ill with Arnold-Chiari and had brain surgery. I have a lot of neurological issues. My husband supports us and I feel like it wasn’t supposed to be this way.

1 Like

I can’t imagine how hard this is for you and your husband. You cannot blame yourself for a condition you would never imagine asking for or getting. You are not a burden, this condition has been unkind to you, and you never deserve that. I do hope that there comes some moments of joy and some moments of peace and clarity.

@heartsupportwall5 thank you for the kind words :heart:

hi friend, you are not a burden. life was unfair to you, and i can just imagine how this feels. you did not asked for
this, no one does, so it is not your fault at all. i feel so sorry to heart that, and my toughts are with you. stay
strong, you are. take small steps, enjoy life with the people you love with things that you love. you matter, to
us and your family and friends. you are loved. feel hugged :purple_heart:

@heartsupportwall3 thank you so much :heart: