From-maricarmenherrejon87-recently-a-friend-was-un

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/35080
From maricarmenherrejon87: recently a friend was unfairly put in jail, the authorities know who the real culprit is and still don’t want to release her

1 Like

Tragic to watch your friend experience a very permanent injustice. At the same time experiencing such depth of anger, experiencing an even greater sense of swallowing powerlessness.

I’m so sorry this happened to your friend. I’m glad they have you to support them through this difficult time. Hopefully all is resolved quickly.

it’s good that your friend has someone who supports them like you. Sorry that this is such a hard time for them right now, hope everything comes better soon

I’m sorry your friend is in jail, I hope everything gets worked out and they are released soon. Glad you’re there to support them! ~Mystrose

HI maricarmenherrejon87, thank you for sharing. i hope that this will clear up for the best for you and your friend.
be there for your friend, in these times and in the future, and show your support. stay strong and everything will
come to pieces. you matter and you are loved.

Hi Friend, thank you for posting, Im sorry both you and your friend are dealing with this, I hope it soon gets sorted, just be there for your friend as they need you and we at heartsupport can be here for you. Lisa x

Hi Friend. I’m so sorry that you’re going through this experience. I can’t begin to imagine how tough something like this must be for you or your friend. I hope that you both have lots of support. Thanks for reaching out.