From-morrigan007-the-voices-tell-me-i-dont-belong

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/35080
From morrigan007: The voices tell me I don’t belong and wouldn’t be missed. I usually know better, on low days it can be a struggle

You would be missed of course! Do you have any help or strategies for low days? It might be helpful to seek out therapy (in case you haven’t yet). You do belong here and you deserve all the help you can get. Know that you are not alone in your struggles. If the voices get too disruptive to handle please seek out help. You deserve to be happy.

Yeah - especially when things are familiar, you can handle it most days. It’s just hard because it never relents. So most days you’re fine, but on the days you’re not, it can take you real low. It’s the danger of something that pervades. When you don’t have permission to have “off days”, because your struggles cut you while you’re down, it can be hard to combat. Because even when you’re good, you’re good, you’re good - there’s always the one moment when you’re not. And it will be there. It’s hard to persevere, over, and over, and over, and over. It can be exhausting. But - it’s also like…what’s the alternative? It is the thorn in my side, the demons I fight. I can’t just not fight it. So it’s hard to complain about it because it just is what it is. But at the same time, you wonder and wish there was some way to put this matter to bed, to bury the hatchet, and have it never haunt you again. I hold hope with you that that is possible for you.

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall9 It does get tiring but I think the biggest thing was that “AHA moment” that it’s a temporary feeling and it too shall pass. A strong support group helps as does truly understanding that it’s Ok to not be okay. Plus also, acknowledging that most people only share their highlight reels vs daily life and struggles