From-nordiccombineduu-i-fight-the-urge-everyday-to

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/35080
From nordiccombineduu: I fight the urge everyday to overdose because I have been struggling so long with this house that other ppl stole all my money to fix and then destroyed it

2 Likes

damn. to feel like years and years and years of time and effort and money just stolen…it is hard to reset from such a loss. It feels unrecoverable. Hopelessness is a bitch. And one you don’t want to live with. It’s a gnawing sense of failure, of inevitability. Relief feels like the only escape, but it is a cell in and of itself. Feels like no matter where you turn you’re a prisoner, and you fantasize about the key that will finally let you out.

Addiction is a bitch. It’s hard to see straight. Addiction narrows our reality to the moment. Hope usually exists on the horizon. And so it isolates us from the very thing that can help us hold onto something to pull up out of the quicksand of depression we swim in daily.

I’m in it with you. You are not alone here.

1 Like

I’m so sorry that you’ve been taken advantage of. Are there any legal actions you can take? I hope that somehow this get fixed for you. Take care. ~Mystrose

2 Likes

it’s got to be hard having all this pressure to deal with. I can’t imagine how devastating it is to see something you’ve worked towards be taken away and destroyed like that. I just wanted to say that you are important and you do matter, and even though right now is a terrible situation, I hope this community can encourage you

2 Likes

hi friend, thank you for sharing this. its hard, it sounds extremely hard. i am so sorry to hear that, my toughts are
with you. to cope on go on after something like this will take a lot of energy and time i could only imagine.
you are not alone in this. reach out to your loved ones. take action towards it, if possible. we hope for the
best of you. you matter. you are loved and you are worth of better. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Friend. This is such a tough situation and I’m so sorry that you’re having to experience this. I hope that you’ve got some resources to reach out to for help with your home situation. I do want to mention that I’m so proud of your self awareness and strength. It takes a lot of work and courage to recognize the need to reach out. I’m glad that you’re part of this community and I hope that you will continue to interact with HeartSupport. We would love to support you through your journey.

1 Like

Hi Friend, Thank you for your post, I am so dreadfully sorry that this has happend to you, If you feel get desperate and you feel the need to reach out please contact a crisis line and talk to someone. You life valuable, you are valuable. Also if you need to talk more please go to our support wall, ill put the link underneath. There will always be someone there to encourage and offer you love and kindness. Please dont be alone through this. Much Love Lisa. x

https://forum.heartsupport.com/

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that you are in such a miserable situation through no fault of your own. I understand the want to just check out of this but I’m glad you haven’t. You are worth so much more than a building. It may not feel like it right now, but you are far more valuable. If there is a way to get legal help to deal with what has been done with the house, that might be a start. But more important, what are you doing to deal with your addiction? If you haven’t already, please consider getting help for that. Please take care of you. You matter my friend.

1 Like