From-sabrinaf97-mental-health-should-never-stop-y

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/
From sabrinaf97_: mental health should never stop you from reaching your dreams, and as someone who struggles daily with it I make sure to always keeping going :muscle::love_you_gesture::heart:

1 Like

It’s pretty amazing that you’re struggling but still took the time to encourage others to keep dreaming and moving forward. That’s a testament to the kindness of your heart and the light you are in the world. Thank you for using your voice to support others. Sending you love and belief that the light you spread to others will be the same light that leads you back to joy <3 if you need support the heartsupport community is here for you!

2 Likes

So freaking proud of you for not giving up. It takes a lot of bravery to lead these battles daily, too often without enough support or even in complete isolation. Mental health struggles are too often to an awful load of stigmas and lack of understanding. But just because something is invisible to the eyes, doesn’t mean it isn’t real in the way we feel, think and interact physically with the world around us. I’m grateful for you today and for translating into words something that shouldn’t remain unseen. I hear you. I see your battles. I see your strength, and choose to celebrate this beautiful resilience with you today. Keep going, and never give up on yourself, friend. You are worth so, so much more than any negative thought could ever try to convince you of. <3

1 Like