From where to where

I started to make huge progresses. My OCD got a lot better. My depression got a lot better too. I also don’t cry everyday anymore.

But stress still makes my depression really bad and I become suicidal when there is stress. And I have exams 2 week later which could ruin everything.

I finally started to recover from all of this. I am finally accepting the fact that If I can’t be the best I shouldn’t be the worst. I am also planning to become a psychologist. So yeah I have a career plan too now! :3

There is one thing left in my mind. Do I even deserve being happy? There are people suffering and there are happy people. Idk which do I belong to. If I become happy, will people expect much from me?

From extremely depressed and suicidal to normal again. I am recovering. This time Im crying because I am happy. Thank you everyone in the Heartsupport community. I couldn’t have done this without you guys. :3

4 Likes

You’re so strong, @E_Man. Keep on going! Enjoy the new normal. You’re doing so well. It’s so good to identify what was the main cause of your stress and thoughts at the moment. And what a beautiful testimony of resilience but to project on becoming a psychologist yourself?! People rarely end up in this kind of field by mistake. Well done, friend, for naming something that fills your heart, and building some perspective for your future.

We all believe in you.

PS - Your profile picture makes me smile. :hrttaylove: :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi E_Man
You have made so much progress its unbeliavable. Its really something. You are strong you know that :slightly_smiling_face:. I hope things will continue to get better for you friend :heart:

And…The CAT :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat2:

1 Like

Hallos! You deserve to be happy E man : D technically with my weird brain the E looks like a smile which means you’re called Smile man now. Which gives you another reason to be happy E : see what I did there ; ). Stress is hard to handle but doing something to take you’re mind off is something that will really help as worrying about something won’t make it better. It’s amazing to see you’re recovering E : you’re loved you’re valued and you’re respected!

2 Likes

Hey E Man, I am beyond happy that you are in this better place in both your physical and mental journey. I am so proud of how hard you have worked to get yourself here and yes Heartsupport has done a grand job but you have put the real work in and that takes strength and courage like no other. I makes sense that there are still going to be moments of doubt, you have been through so much but I would like you to hold on to the facts that everyone deserves to be happy and if you are happy and people expect things from you that you are not able to give then please dont feel bad for saying no, its ok to say no to people, you have to take care of yourself. You are a superstar and I think its awesome that you are thinking about a career path as a pyschologist and I look forward to watching you grow. Good luck with that my friend. Much Love Lisa xx

1 Like