From-zrice2-i-love-those-kicks-this-year-i-think-t

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/35080
From zrice2: I love those kicks. this year I think the biggest thing I’ve this year is ptsd and anxiety, I’ve had a challenging year with my health and my anxiety is causing me to feel like it’s not over.

4 Likes

I’m sorry that this year has been really hard for you. I hope you have the support and community around you to help boost you through it. You always have support with us!

2 Likes

Hey Friend, Thanks for posting. I can totally relate to what you are saying but try to think of it as a new year, new start and try to leave the memories of the bad stuff back in this year. That is what I am going to try to do. I truly hope you win those shoes too. Much Love Lisa. x

2 Likes

Hey Zrice, I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with PTSD and anxiety, but I am glad that you found your way to HeartSupport. We are here for you if it comes back, so please don’t hesitate to post again if you need to! And good luck with the shoes!

2 Likes

hey zrice, i’m so sorry you are dealing with ptsd and anxiety with other health concerns on top of it all. i do hope you find answers to your health challenges in the new year, my friend, you deserve to receive the support you need. sending you love and the best of wishes for a better 2023 ahead. love, twix

1 Like

Hi there zrice2, thank you for sharing with us. Sorry to hear that your health has been rough over this last year, and I’d imagine that compounding this with anxiety can be particularly stress-inducing and hard. With that said, I have faith in your strength and am proud of you for sharing with us. If you ever want to share more with us, know that we’re here for you on the HeartSupport Wall (forum.heartsupport.com) - <3 Tuna

1 Like

I’m sorry you’ve had a rough year so far with ptsd and anxiety, it makes things so much worse. I hope that you’re health is better and that next year is better for you. You matter! ~Mystrose

1 Like

I’m sorry you’ve been having a tough year. I hope that you win the shoes and they help end it on a high note. Regardless of that I hope that next year sees a lot of improvement for you and that you have community and support around you or that you find some that can lift you up :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

hi zrice2, and welcome to the club. i have the by far, worst year of my life. struggling first physically and after that mentally. still in therapy and on medication for a while now. still the rollercoaster everyone is talking about.
too often life reminds us, how hard it could be, how hard it is. with toughts, issues, struggles and all ot that.
life is sometimes shit. life seems unfair. life is challenging, difficult and a pain in the ass. but these times also
reminds us, let us see how beautiful life can be.
througout that downs, i also had my ups. there is so much beauty in life, so much worth living. there is kindness, light and people with amazing hearts. there are so many good hearts in this world, that makes it
worth living. what is even more important, that we, that you are in it. you are loved, by family and friends.
you matter, to us, to me and to your loved ones. you are strong, sharing this, going through this.
you deserve all the good things in life my friend. feel hugged, and now kick life in the butt. :purple_heart:
i’ll help you with it.