Fuck this shit

yk what this shit doesnt work. people are gonna choose who they want to help and im obviously not important enough. fuck it i guess drugs are the answer again

i feel you 100% with the drugs, but man that high is only temporary. choose to help yourself instead, fuck those people and fuck them drugs. u got this

@tbggabe Hey friend, I’m sorry that you feel this way. It’s difficult for people to respond to topics here as quickly as someone would like, especially when you don’t know what else might be going on in someone else’s life. There are people from all over the globe within this community, from so many different walks of life. Everyone here does their best to support those who post here. Some people might feel anxious about not being able to relate enough to someone’s topic, I know I have. That certainly plays a factor into me not responding to certain topics, not because I don’t care.

None of this is a reason to feel like drugs are the answer, because they never will be. But just like you deserve grace, it goes a long way to show others the grace you would want in return.

For what it’s worth, I care. You do matter, and while I won’t always be able to be there as quickly as you’d like I’m here. So are others.

Hold fast.

1 Like

Hey @tbggabe,

I can only echo what @adam_actual said. People are doing what they can here, but it doesn’t mean you’re alone or no one care about you. We sincerely care about you. I see you right now and I know your struggles are real. I read your other post too. You have the right to ask for help and you have the right to receive it. I promise you are not unlovable nor worthless.

Drugs are not a solution, but I understand why you think of it as a coping mechanism. Your feelings are valid but they are not meant to last. Drugs would only add more difficulties and you don’t need this right now. There are other ways, safer ones. Please, if you want to share about what makes you feel like this, feel free to do it. You are not alone in this.

Hang in there. :heart: