GamerMomLuna Fan #1

I’m struggling so bad right now, I’m not sure I can make it. I’ve lost almost all hope.

2 Likes

@GamerMomLuna_Fans

I just wanted to let you know that you are loved by God and this community. Keep fighting!

Hi GamerMomLuna fan. It can be so brutal to feel like the weight of your life is unliftable. Like there are so many things that are going wrong you couldn’t possibly pretend to know where to start. And like you aren’t sure if it’s ever going to be worth the effort. It’s weird to wake up one day and feel like – how did I get here? How did my life go downhill so fast? It feels like all of a sudden life becomes unmanageable. Like there’s something that broke in your spirit and you can’t handle fighting against the current of reality any longer, and like you just give way to let it take you downstream…to let hopelessness surround you…to give up. It is so easy in that place to let it run its course, to let life…slowly take you over…

Yet you’ve named there is this piece in you that hasn’t given up…this fraction, this sliver, that as you’re being pulled along still says in the back of your mind, “Not all is lost.”

One of the things that I want to affirm about that voice is that your life doesn’t have to be about journeying back upstream. You don’t have to go back and right all the wrongs, correct everything that’s out of place, fix anything that’s broken in your life. You can actually accept yourself and your life as you are and say – this is me. I am broken, I am unfinished, I am okay with that. The distance between here and hope, between here and who you ultimately want to be is never as far as it feels like. You can find hope in this situation, you can find grit in your soul, perseverance in your belly…you can stand back up, you can find that steel inside of you that says – imperfection will not be the end of me.

I believe that that voice still fighting is the deep place of courage that you have – and it is noble…that it has survived, that you have survived despite all that’s happened to you and all that you’ve done…you are brilliantly courageous, and you are more than you know. I am proud of you for who you are, for how courageous you are – even when you don’t feel it – and I believe in you. I know that you can get back up. And I know that the world will be better for that brave decision you’ll make.

-Nate

Hey @GamerMomLuna_Fans

I do not know what you are going through at this time but I just wanted to let you know that no matter how long the darkness lasts, no matter how much the suffering hurts, no matter the lack of hope you have…you loved and seen. By me, by this community, and by those that love you unconditionally.

Keep holding fast

EF