Ghost of Me by Make Them Suffer - Therapist Reacts

song brings me to tears everytime. never had a metal song quite hit me like that.

1 Like

This is really sick!! I’ve never seen a deep dive into lyrics after watching someones reaction to a metal track like this. This was super moving to watch! I struggle with Anxiety and I really resonated with the part where you said we gotta search internally and not have so much outside validation. Thanks for the awesome video! I hope this channel blows up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another great metal/metalcore band to check out for deep lyrics is Wage War. I recommend Low, Stitch, and The River for starters, but they have soooo many good songs and they all have deep, meaningful lyrics. Thank you for taking this approach to show that metal music is more than “just noise” :heart:

1 Like

I would rather go nowhere than inside myself. Great song, great interpretation. Thanks!

1 Like

PLEASE do Make them suffer - Save Yourself, imo the best lyric by then about mental (un)health

1 Like

Everyone needs to stop listening to boring stuff like Adele etc and jump into metal,so much better

1 Like

I love this type of reaction. I’d love for you to do some research and dive into some other bands. Secrets, the amity affliction (let the ocean take me and not without my ghosts albums), glass hands. Again love this!

1 Like

Listen forgiveness of self by stick to your guns. Acoustic version hits hard

1 Like

@heartsupport if yiur looking a mental helthlt bannager ren- hi ren suld be at the top of your list. Thanks love the channel w

1 Like

@HeartSupport I love how we can truly see she’s a metal enthusiast. This song is among the ultimate bangers of our time. Love how she listened to the whole thing before analyzing it. And her reaction put a stretched smile on my face. A rare thing in itself.

I’d love more content from her. Subbed.

1 Like

This is one of the best songs I’ve heard in a long time, MTS are killing it.

1 Like

make them suffer - epitaph 2024

1 Like

This song is unbelievable, the chorus is absolute :fire::fire: