Giant mistake!

I made a huge mistake. I’m disappointed in my self. It’s more of a personal matter and is only affecting me inside. I can’t seem to come to terms with it. I get sick every time I think about it. I can’t seem to move on. Can anyone give me some advice. I have depression and anxiety and I feel like giving up sometimes. I need to be strong for my kids.

2 Likes

Face it head on, put it behind you and try to forgive yourself. Since you mentioned children…we both know that giving up is not an option. Chew on the mistake, digest it and learn from it.

1 Like

Thanks i definitely need to forgive my self some
How and move on for my family

1 Like

I totally understand. For me, it’s just time that helps. For every night that you sleep, that sick feeling diminishes, I promise. Whatever you did, it doesn’t sound like you hurt anyone or hurt your kids. So first, give yourself a break: that bad feeling is normal. Give it a few days and nights. Then, work on lessons learned. And, is there anything you can take from the mistake and make improvements?

My best to you - don’t give up. The pain is temporary and will diminish.

1 Like

I’m sorry my friend. I don’t know what this mistake is, but if you want to talk about it, I’m listening. If it’s something you don’t want to share publicly, you can make an anonymous account and share that way so that nobody knows its you. You can get it off your chest.

But listen, we all make mistakes friend. Sometimes big mistakes. Sometimes small ones. Sure there are consequences sometimes but this is how we learn in life. How we better ourselves. Whatever it is you are facing I hope you are able to find forgiveness within yourself and are able to move forward.

I care friend.

• Kitty