Going away, see you soon

Hi guys,

Some of you know that I’ll be leaving town for a month. I’ve been having a bit of a hard time. So I’ll be staying and visiting with a friend for most of July up in Washington near Seattle. During this time I’ll be trying to focus primarily on relaxing, working on myself, and spending time with a friend and will not be online quite as frequently.

I’ll be on the wall and around discord significantly less this month, so please bare with me if I don’t respond to DMs right away.

I’m both excited and anxious. I haven’t been away from my partner for the entirety of our relationship and will be across the country from him. I’m traveling alone. So I’ve been stressed to say the least.

I do have some stresses with my biological father so I’m sure I’ll be on the wall when time comes to talk to him. I have a strained relationship with him. And he lives near where I’ll be staying. I haven’t decided yet if I want to spend energy to see him or if it’s just too much for me right now without my partner.

Anyway, I’ll hop on as I can. I hope you guys have a happy and safe 4th of July for those of you who celebrate and I hope that whatever you may be going through this month, finds resolve. Remember you are loved and valued.

And while I may be slower to response, I still never mind messages on discord and will respond as I can.

Be gentle with yourselves friends

• Kitty
1 Like

Hey Kitty,

I just wanted to wish you all the best on your new journey this month. I am sure it’s very scary doing something like this, especially being away from your partner. You are very courageous to do this and I think it’s amazing. The fact that you are taking the time you need to rest and relax and start fresh is wonderful. I hope and pray that it will be a good month for you.

Just know that we are all here for you if you need us. You are not alone. I can’t wait to hear about how the month went and how you feel next month. Hopefully you will feel rejuvenated. Enjoy your time and take care of your self.

I wish you all the best my friend! :slight_smile:

• Geoffrey
3 Likes

Thinking of you on this new journey. Praying that you can find some peace and things will start looking up. That you can connect with people and find the tools to continue your journey of healing. Rooting for you and I really hope you get some answers and it’s a good time for you. Keep fighting for better days. Keep pushing forward. I know how hard life can be but you are strong and can get through this.

3 Likes