Going through a breakup

i’m going through a break up rn, it’s been a month and it still hurts. we were together for only 4 months and it hurts bc we had so much potential, we seemed so perfect for each other and we were both sooo happy. nowadays, i can’t even mention my partner’s name when talking about them without getting sad. and it hurts when people tell me that we were so cute because that’s literally the sad part, we were and now it’s just memories.

4 Likes

Hi my friend,
thank you for sharing this. a breakup is always hard, love is always hard to overcome. with feelings like this,
its hard to think logical in my opinion, because your heart is taking over. don’t feel sorry that it is over,
be happy about that it happened. you will grow from that. i don’t know the reason for your split, but i know that
there will be someone looking for you.
might not feel like that right now, but your time will come. stay strong, you already are. do things that you love,
with the people you love. speak about how you feel. i needed time for myself after my breakups in the past.
it is hard to see the good things surrounding you, but they are there.
take care of yourself, you matter most my friend. you are loved. feel hugged :purple_heart:

1 Like

So hard to feel like something wonderful in your life is no more. It’s like happiness is grasping sand that slips between your fingers, and you wish you could just hang on for a moment longer, but then it is gone. I’m so sorry for your loss.

hey I wanted to check in with you to see how you’re holding up? Break ups are painful, and the healing isn’t linear. There are times when it feels okay and then suddenly something reminds you of them and the hurt feels fresh again. It’s important to know that you are loved and you matter. That even through heartache, it’s not your value that is lost.

Hey friend. Just writing these words, thinking about the situation and reflecting on how you feel must have taken so much strength and energy from you. I’m proud of you for not staying alone with those feelings and thoughts. We’re here for you. <3

1 Like