Gonna cutt myself

As the title says I’m gonna cutt myself again nothing is helping

3 Likes

Well to late to anybody who replies to this I ended up cutting myself several times.

1 Like

It’s not too late to care. Are you okay? I’m definitely not an expert, but if you were around someone else, would the urge to cut diminish? Don’t give up. If you want to talk, let me know.

Yeah I would have liked to talk about it but it’s too late.

1 Like

Hey friend, checking in on you: how are you doing today? Did you manage to take care of the cuts?

In case these urges come again, I’d encourage you to use this (free) app that is basically a list of things to do and try in order to ride the urges – the list itself is made by people who struggled the same way and found things effective for them. You may try different things and repeat it multiple times, but you can learn little by little to thrive through the urges. You are not alone. We’re also still here if you would like to talk. It’s never too late – you can always learn, even after hurting yourself, why it happened and what triggered it, so you can best anticipate these urges in the future. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hi thank you for checking in on me, sorry I kinda went silent these past few days. I’ve just felt really embarrassed about all of this, but the cutts are fine I guess I didn’t cutt as deep as I originally thought but yeah I’m doing better physically and mentally.

1 Like

Thank you for the updates. No need to apologize, really! You post when you can. That’s completely okay. I’m glad you’re feeling a little bit better, and hope it keep going on as such. I promise you there is, in any case, nothing to be embarrassed for. You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Thank you again (^-^)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.