Good News About the Red person

So you know my past little rants about the Red person? Well, she apologized, deleted all the stolen content, changed her name, and admitted to being the Mr penny person. I forgave her because she might’ve not been in the right place at the moment and was trying to get some happiness from any praise that would’ve come to her. I’m proud of her for choosing the right path and apologizing. It’s hard for people to apologize after they’ve done many bad things, so this is a huge step for her. I had also apologized to her for all of the horrible things I said to her and hopefully, this is the beginning of a new friendship. I want to help her in creating content for herself as well. Any suggestions on how I can do that?

4 Likes

I’m really glad your situation with this person is resolved. It sounds that you both made a step to create a space where mutual understanding is key. That’s wonderful.

Regarding your question, I’d say learn to know each other first and foremost. Take some time to discuss, to see what she likes and, as a content creator, what she’d like to share eventually. Try to identify, with her, what motivates her, what illuminates this spark of creativity that we all possess. If she wants to practice something you’re already into (such as animation), that would be definitely a door to open in order to learn to know her better. Let her know that you’re here if she wants to ask practical questions about the platforms or softwares you use for example. You can also initiate a conversation about artists/content creators that inspire you, and see who’s an inspiration to her.

Before anything, be curious, open, listening, encouraging. Those are qualities that we all need from others when it comes to creativity and sharing what we create. Besides this, it will be up to her to allow herself to explore, learn, eventually fail sometimes but to keep trying. :heart:

1 Like