Goodbye I Love You All

I think its time to say goodbye given it a hard thought man I really wanna be with my best bud I miss him

1 Like

Hey there @iloveyou, I’m sorry you’re feeling this way right now and for whatever is leading you to feel this way. I’m sorry you’ve had to suffer through the loss of your friend, but I would ask you to think about what you think your friend would want for you. I believe if they were here, they would want you to keep going just like I do. They were your friend, they believed in you and so do I.

I’m here to DM if you’d like. I’m also on Discord, same username. I care about you friend. Hold fast.

1 Like

Hi friend, I’m sorry you are going through whatever it is you’re facing. Please be gentle with yourself. You are so important and you matter.
I hope you are doing okay and that you will reach out again if you need to.
Whatever you are dealing with right now, you do not have to go at it alone. Please keep fighting. You are always welcome to share your heart here. Okay?

Much love
-Kitty

Hey @iloveyou
Ending your life is not okay. You will cause pain for those who care about you . Please call a crisis line and keep talking to us on how you feel. You are not alone