Goodbye world

Hello.
This will be probably the last message you see from me in a forum.
I have reached the conclusion that life is not worth the pain it gives back, and so, I have decided I will “euthanasia” myself for a lack of a better word. It has been a wonderful experience to be with you, and my most sincere regards. I love you guys, please don’t let me be forgotten.

Goodbye

7 Likes

Hey @Bjorn,

I hear you. Please stay. Give yourself time. I can only imagine how right now the idea of disappearing must felt like a relief and bring peace to your mind, but I can assure you that this peace can be felt and experienced through life itself. I’m sorry that, for now, it has been a lot about processing and managing pain. It’s not fair to face tremendous pain over and over, to the point of feeling like it will just never stop.

I would like to hear what’s on your heart and what’s behind all of this pain that you’ve been carrying. You are not alone. You don’t have to be alone. This community is here, ready to listen and encourage you. Some battles are not meant to be dealt with just on our own, friend.

You matter and you are loved dearly. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi Bjorn,
thank you for being here, sharing and letting us into your life.
the imagination, the toughts of going somewhere, going out of this life, feeling relief that nothing
will ever bother you, we might all have thought that.
but please don’t ever do that. please stay.
the world and life is hard, it can be overwhelming most of the time. it is overwhelming also for me, for many
people here in this community. there is never a light without shadow.
but also you can be the light, you can be a person who makes this world better. you might not see this,
i also don’t know if i do something good, if i am a good person, i doubt myself everyday. i cry a lot lately.
to deal with life drains a lot of energy out of us, more then we realize. more then i would like.
life give us pain, every f****** day, every hour sometimes. life hurts. life and the world is not a happy place
most of the time.
but also there is life in life. there is beauty and blooming. there are joy and many beautiful and kind hearts out
there. many people that makes this world a better place. that makes life worth living. often you don’t see
the good things. your sight is narrowed to the pain. but also when you turn around, what is hard, i know
that, there is light. be the light, or at least the mirror that reflects it.
i would also love to hear whats on your mind, what worries and toughts you have. when you reach out and
speak your heart you will see a lot of people who would love to be there for you.
i hope to hear from you again, from the bottom of my heart reach out here anytime. we are happy to be
there for you, be in this times with you. you are loved and you matter my friend, you are worth a life full
of joy and happiness, beauty and love. you deserve that.
i might get out of hugs soon for today, feel hugged Bjorn,
lovely Greetings,
Andi

1 Like

Life isn’t the thing that establishes worth. The worth is in you. Yes, there is a lot of pain in the world. When you express compassion, what is your worth? When others see your value, and support you, what does that say about the worth you have given to your life?

I hope you’re still around. We want you to be. Talk to someone. You may feel a lot different in a week.

Hey @Bjorn, thinking of you today. You are loved, friend. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hey bjorn, just checking in with you. You’re loved so much.
My heart hopes so much to hear from you and for you to know your worth x

3 Likes