Today on Instagram Live we made gratitude lists! Five minutes of gratitude every day is proven to increase a person’s happiness by 10-25 percent, which is MORE than if you’re income was doubled.
Our community came together to create a list of all of the things we are grateful for today!
Here is what we came up with!
HeartSupport Community Gratitude list (thank you to all who participated!)
- Nutella iced lattes
- Fluffy puppy snuggles
- Finishing school projects
- Zoom Birthday Parties
- Kind people who have provided shelter
- Jake’s home workout videos
- Lady friend group
- Baby brother
- Runs by the beach
- New music and podcasts
- Dan and Casey and their streams
- Positive attitudes during difficult times
- comfort food, specifically pretzles
- My cat!
- Working and still having a job during this time
- Korean BBQ
- Board games
- Healthcare workers
- Video games especially 2K
- All of the random ways people are supporting each other and coming together during this season
- Strawberry ice cream cones
- A newly published website
- Playing soccer
- ABR’s new album
- Cartoons that keep kids occupied during the day
- My daughter who is staying positive during this time
If you’re having trouble coming up with things to be thankful for today here are some ideas to get you started.
- Was the weather nice?
- Did you eat something delicious?
- Were you able to connect virtually with a friend?
- Did you try something outside of your comfort zone? (this gratitude list could be just that!)
My challenge to you is to create your OWN gratitude lists! Once you create a list with at least five items post a picture below!
BONUS POINTS: if you post a picture of your gratitude list on Instagram and tag @heartsupport!