Guess I don't matter at all to anyone

I feel like I’m invisible no one notices me no one cares about whats wrong with me, I could be hurt and mangled and everyone would just walk by me like nothing was wrong. I’m just so confused as to why I exist in this world.

1 Like

Hey there @anon78643377, I can tell you that everyone on this wall cares about you so much. Everyone is here to support you and listen to you. We see you and we love you. I know that sometimes it seems that no one cares but there’s always someone who does and you’ve found the right place to find that out. You can always open up to us on here, someone will be there to listen, friend. Hold fast. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hey Jax, I want you to know I see you. I know this feeling of invisibility, like I could stand in the middle of a crowded room screaming for help and no one would hear, no one would care. But I also know it’s not a truth, it’s a lie we tell ourselves. Sometimes I’ve used this lie as an excuse to not even try to reach out for the help I need. Your post proves that you have the courage to fight this lie. The TRUTH is that you matter, you are valid, and you have something to give to this world. Keep fighting, friend. You are loved.

1 Like

Thanks T - T it’s hard for me to believe a lot of this I’m just so weak and I don’t know how to fix myself so people will like me

1 Like

I know what you mean. I’ve spent my whole life trying to be what I thought the world wanted me to be. But the older I get the more it’s becoming clear how destructive that’s been. They say you can’t please everyone and it’s so true. Trying to maintain an existence that isn’t YOU is a betrayal upon you and the people you’re attempting to please. The people whose options matter the most want YOU; the real you. And the they want you to be healthy and cared for and safe.

1 Like

Yeah thats true I do have a problem with wanting to make everyone happy and never think of myself. Thanks again for talking with me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.