hairpainter_sambam_Fans Fans #52

From ohjeanettemae: I let go of education to be a stay at home mom. My marriage ended in the worst way . I know Iโ€™m smart & a good person and deserving of good things . Why am I incapable of taking steps to support my family , writing off my passions and talent ? Why is it that I mentally block myself from the only area I need the most movement from, to โ€œbeโ€ :expressionless:

1 Like

Giving yourself so completely for another, your child, your family, is a huge sacrifice no matter the extent. We all leave parts of ourselves in the past for a while. There is always a chance to pick it back up dust it off and continue our way with that part of us. Passion will find you again in a time where it can grow. When we transition is not always our best time. From married to on your own, itโ€™s a long road that is slow, painful, joyful, hurtful, calm, exciting and sometimes downright excruciating. You are strong, and still here, still fighting. And the little moments of joy can lift you, and you can find them. Your words about yourself matter so much in these transition times. Find time to be good and soft to yourself, you also were a child once, you deserve the kindness of a strong presence to hug you, and you have your best person with you. Your Self. Good luck friend, if you need, reach out on our support wall at Heart Support :white_heart:

1 Like