Happy Yet Stressed?

I have 2 days left of school. I finished 3 of my classes: History, Science, and Horsemanship. I pretty much finished English I’m just waiting for an answer about getting the final exam portfolio exempt (That means getting it removed. If students in my school get a good enough %, we can be exempt from the final exam of a class). I just have fitness and art class to finish. However, I have a lot to do and they both are time-consuming. I’m happy to have all of my main classes finished, but I’m stressed by fitness and art class because of how much time it takes to finish the assignments. Especially since I only have until Thursday at midnight to finish them. I’m planning on working on fitness class today and art class tomorrow but it’s kinda scary for me since I have so much to do in those two classes and not that much time to work on them.

3 Likes

Heyo @alexgamer_hameowlton! You got this! Break stuff down into smaller project and tackle one after the other and you can totally pull it off. Excited you’re almost at the finish line!

Hi @alexgamer_hameowlton - Congratulations on finishing your classes! I am especially proud of you for tackling all these subjects all at once. You seem really dedicated to your schooling. You have made it this far, and it is okay near the end to start to get anxious and be unsure of how you will finish. You have a lot on your plate! Work hard like you have been, take breaks and breathes, and do the best you can. You have been doing so well, and so soon you will be able to feel really accomplished and be done with everything! If we can do anything to support you, please let us know. We are cheering you on!!

^<^ Thanks! I’ll try to take breaks every hour and stretch. I have planned that today I’ll focus on my fitness class then tomorrow focus on my art. Right now, I am working a bit on art class while doing a fitness class just so I don’t have so much to do tomorrow. Multi-tasking, am I right? XD

1 Like

You are honestly killing it, and I am super proud of you. I cannot wait to hear about how you do. You got this I believe in you!

1 Like

^<^ Thanks! I’ll let ya know how I do!

3 Likes