Hate to waste your time

I don’t know what’s going on with me. I feel alone no matter what I do. Abandoned honestly. Not only by everyone around me but I also feel like I’ve abandoned myself. My anxiety and depression are at an all time high again. I don’t know what’s going on in my brain or what, but I’m scared. I’m scared because I know what I’m capable of doing to myself. I’m not asking for help or encouragement or anything else. I just needed to get this out. Sorry for wasting your time whoever reads this.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out. I know you aren’t looking for encouragement but wanted to let you know I’m here for you. You don’t have to for through this alone. Here if you want to message me. If your not up to it that’s okay to. Hope you can find someone to talk with tonight. That you can get the help you deserve. Hope things get better for you. I thought I couldn’t get out of the pit I was in but for the first time in a while I found hope today. Rooting for you and I truly do care and so many others care about you even if it’s hard to believe it.

1 Like