Hate waking up, can't get out of my head

I’ve never posted to heartsupport before, I really feel like I have no one else to talk to. I’ve been trying to cope with severe anxiety for a while now and I’m struggling to pull myself out of bed everyday. I just want someone to talk to and hang out with. I barely have any friends anymore. I need help.

1 Like

Hey what’s up. I have been struggling with anxiety my whole life. I have been doing alot better latley because of this page and also I’m seeing a physco therapist and taking anxiety meds. What is making not wanna get out of bed? Is there something going on in your life? Some kind of situation with a friend or something from your past? That’s what it’s always been for me. Once I delt with the certain situation I was able to pick my self back up again and be happy. I’ll help you figure this out. Im here for you.

2 Likes

Mainly my job, I work in HVAC and I feel like I can’t do anything right and my boss expects stuff of me now because I’ve been with the company for a while now and I just feel completely incapable. Even with stuff I’ve done a billion times. I dread going to work because I cant stop thinking about “what if I screw up?” Or “what if end up costing the company a lot of money?”
I feel so unhappy working but I need this job because it pays well, I have no other skills, and I have a family. I feel so trapped and immobilized by my constant fear.

Every time I try to talk to my wife about it she just gets angry because if I quit then we’re out a lot of money.

A couple weeks ago I took a couple sick days to try and see if it would help and I ended up just laying in bed thinking about the next time I have to go in.

I also stopped talking to my best friend because I think he’s using hard drugs and I just simply can’t have someone so unstable around my two young children. Which really sucks because we had a one of a kind relationship and i miss him very much.

Hey friend. I can relate to wishing I had friends. There are two friends I can hang out with in my town. But if they aren’t free, then I usually don’t have anyone to hang out with. I don’t have anyone in this city who I can be real or authentic with. It’s hard. I also can relate to the anxiety. You aren’t alone in this, friend.

1 Like

Hi friend,

First of all, Welcome to Heart Support. I’m glad that you reached out.

I’m sorry that you are hurting and having a hard time right now. I too battle with severe anxiety. I also have bipolar disorder and autism. There are days where my anxiety gets so bad I also have a hard time getting myself out of bed. Let alone in the shower and get dressed. All these things take so much energy and I don’t always have that to give. So I can relate. You are not alone my friend.

I’m sorry you are feeling so alone. I hope that things have started to look up for you. That you are able to find some sort of something or someone that can comfort you.

Is therapy at all an option? Is it something you feel could help? I know it isn’t for everyone and not everyone can afford it. But I sought out one and it really helped me a lot.

I’m thinking of you friend. I hope that you will continue to open up and share if you continue to have a hard time

So much love to you

• Kitty