Have you ever been ghosted share in the comments b

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/o1/v/t16/f1/m82/754BBCC166E8A3C775B799EBF2E0A49D_video_dashinit.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InZ0c192b2RfdXJsZ2VuLjcyMC5jbGlwcyJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=108&vs=234387472720279_1517302379&_nc_vs=HBksFQIYT2lnX3hwdl9yZWVsc19wZXJtYW5lbnRfcHJvZC83NTRCQkNDMTY2RThBM0M3NzVCNzk5RUJGMkUwQTQ5RF92aWRlb19kYXNoaW5pdC5tcDQVAALIAQAVABgkR0I0Q1RSYXE5UzRUeklrREFLS0txMmtoYmpBd2JxX0VBQUFGFQICyAEAKAAYABsBiAd1c2Vfb2lsATEVAAAmzOmK95H6%2Fz8VAigCQzMsF0BV3ItDlYEGGBJkYXNoX2Jhc2VsaW5lXzFfdjERAHUAAA%3D%3D&ccb=9-4&oh=00_AfB2wgD23y5vOLYgXp-wDV7gQNBqdXKsCVBWEMmnr_km3w&oe=64F9A5C8&_nc_sid=1d576d&_nc_rid=c86722b102

Have you ever been ghosted!??? Share in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll encourage you

1 Like

I’ve been ghosted before it sucks I very much agree

1 Like

What’s the song?=========

1 Like

Sounds like @lornashore pain remains in the background

1 Like

I been ghosted! I was dating this girl in 2017. After a year and a half I found out she had a double life. Needless to say that hurt me more than anything. Took me years to recover from that. Now its all in the past and I have found someone who absolutely adores me. She been with me through good times and bad.

1 Like

Being ghosted is something that’s very painful. I struggle with rejection and abandonment as it is, so I agree, being ghosted definitely affects/causes anxiety and depression.

1 Like

There was a girl I met on Twitter in 2014 and we became best friends until summer of 2020 when she told me that she had a crush on me and was willing to start a LDR. We made it official and then when I started messaging her, she ghosted me. A few weeks later, I found out that she was dating someone else… I was devastated. It caused me to doubt myself and my mental health took a toll. Since then, I would just doubt myself if I was ever going to get a girlfridn

1 Like

Being ghosted is one of the most hurtful things. I’m a chronic over thinker so I go straight to the worst. My very best (and sometimes only) friend ghosted me a few months after high-school. 2 decades ago, they just stopped speaking to me and I genuinely have no idea why. I just want to know what I did so I can own it or give explanation. Instead it just felt like I lost a piece of my world and I’ll never get that back.

1 Like

I’ve been ghosted numerous times whether in dating or friendships. I can’t tell how many times where the person that I was talking to or dated fell off the face of the earth and I think to myself am I that boring? I’m at the point now where I see dating and/or being married is a joke now

1 Like