Having a breakdown

im crying why while typing this btw … so the guy i was friends with expose my body to his friends & i didn’t know about it until someone hacked his page … i ask him about it and he keep apologizing about it , he told me was happy with me but how can you be happy w someone you hurt do bad … it hurts so bad knowning i cant trust somebody with anything anymore … like im so broken and damage because i never did anything to him at all … i give him chance after chance because i see the good in people . i let my guard down , he took my virginity from me im freaking hurt and can’t even think straight anymore , never in my 17 years of living have i experience this kind of hurt , i mean yeah my mom is abusive asf but this hurt … i can’t stop crying because what did i do to deserve this omg , im literally having a panic attack and i never cried to much , im tired of being strong i wanna be happy like really happy man .

5 Likes

Hey,
I am so sorry you had to go thru this, you should never trust anyone ecspecially with your body. People are horrible and do absolutely dispecicable things. He clearly doesn’t regret anything he just says he does, he’s happy because he doesn’t care and that’s absolutely unforgivable. Could you try reporting this to someone? He has no right sharing your body around to his friends.
Seeing the good in people can be a very big mistake since they tend to not care what you see in them and take it as a chance to take advantage of you. Whenever you see at least one red flag you should always put your gaurd up, stay assertive and cut them off. I know that’s hard ecspecially when you like the person, but it must be done to protect your life.
He had no right to do this to you, and you should not let him leave thinking he got away with it. People like that need to be pinned down and reminded of their place. They do not deserve you love or respect or forgiveness, they deserve no mercy.
I hope you can feel better and he soon suffers terribly for what he did.
-X

2 Likes

Hi kennedy.
I am sorry this had happened to you. Betrayals are always terrible and they hurt a lot. It is ok for you to feel this way. It takes time to cope with a betrayal of a friend or a loved one. Take it slow. I also wanted to tell you that is is understadable to give second chances to the people we care about but when too much is too much you have to draw the line. You did the right thing. He fucked up big time and he should know that. Trust needs to be earned and there is nothing harder to regain as a broken trust. Stay safe now and try to give yourself a break. You can get through this. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Wow. Im so sorry this happened to you. You do not deserve this and it’s not your fault. I know what you went through and it is not fun! Just know you are not alone and my PMS is always open if you need to talk to me!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.