Having suicidal thoughts and might act upon them | TW

The doctors put me on an anti-depressant called Prozac, and I’m on 10mg atm, and I’ve been thinking about it, and I really just feel empty inside rn and if I take 9 or 10 pills then I could overdose. And I really just wanna kill myself, I’m just worthless and stupid, and I don’t feel like I deserve to live, idk. I feel lonely even though there are people all around me, and it’s like nothing but a few things make me happy anymore and I wish things were better, but I also just want to kill myself.

5 Likes

Hey @brokenglass, thank you so much for being here. I am so glad that you are here and I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. I know that I don’t know you personally, but I don’t think that you are worthless or stupid. I believe that you have value and that this world is a better place with you in it.

I’ve had similar thoughts my whole life of just never feeling like enough or feeling that I don’t have worth, but I’ve realized that those are just lies that I’ve been led to believe about myself. No matter what you have done in your life, you still have value and you deserve to live. I can relate with you when you say that you feel lonely even though there people all around you. That can be a terrible place to be, so I’m sorry. Please know that I am here for you if you ever need someone to talk to and this community is here for you to love and support you. You are not alone. I want the best for you and I hope that things do get better. I believe that what is true today doesn’t have to be true tomorrow. Not sure if you have tried any of the below resources, but please use them if you continue to have these thoughts. Thank you so much for being here. You are loved :black_heart:

Resources | HeartSupport

Crisis text line - text HOME to 741741

Suicide hotline - 1-800-273-8255

National suicide prevention chat - http://chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx

2 Likes

This place your in I know is scary but listen to me carefully, you will make it out! There’s victory at the end of this pain. Know you have immense value and worth. We’re with you. Hold Fast.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.