He’s in my dreams

I’m finally sleeping a little again. But every time I do the boy who broke me is in my dreams. Every single dream. And idk why and it hurts so bad that I don’t wanna sleep.

1 Like

Hey @Hopeless.romantic,

Losing sleep is normal because you have suffered a loss I’m strugling to sleep at the moment and there is times where I wake up in the middle of the night and all I do is think about the girl I miss beyond belief.

You will find solace and sleep it just takes some time (as cliche as it sounds) have you tried swapping your bed time routine up? Maybe read a book?

2 Likes

Hey @Hopeless.romantic,

When someone slips into your subconscious, they usually slip into your dreams as well. Sometimes they’ll be there briefly, sometimes for a while. I fell in love for the first time in high school, however it wasn’t mutual. Over time, the dreams of her slowly decreased in frequency. Fast-forward about 10 years and I only dream of her probably once every few months. Hang in there - he’ll fade away eventually.

-Eric

2 Likes

Hey, @Hopeless.romantic

I’m currently going through a similar situation and what is helping me cope is music. Also know that it’s okay to miss him and it may be beyond your control and that’s okay too. And when he pops in your head try/think of something different. Try new food, new music, go for a walk to a new place. I’m slowly realising that I’m important too and if I have all these feeling for this person, why can’t I have them for myself? I’ll admit that there are days when it’s unbearable and dark all over again. But hang in there… each passing day does get a little brighter.

2 Likes