Headache again (uuuuggggh)

I haven’t really had an appetite in months now. Idk wtf is wrong but it’s getting to the point where I wont eat for days. I try to make myself eat as a reminder to take care of myself and my headmates, but in the end I just end up not eating or eating trash, getting a headache, and blocking the pain out for everyone but myself bc after all, that was on me.
I was wondering if anyone had an ideas on how to work an appetite back up. I only seem to have one when I’m happy or my head hurts, and other than that I just see no point in eating bc depression ig? I don’t have weight issues at all, I just, don’t see a point? I have… not been seeing a point to alot of things in general latley. I’m more so hoping its just that because tbh tho, bc I have also just in general not been getting physical reminders like stomach growling or pains.

I feel bad because I know I’m not the only one in the system with their own issues. Kio wants to get a chance in being around but because of me always being stressed he doesn’t get that chance and is irritated and questions genuinely about the point in living in such a terrible world. Apparently Kovu questions his existence and I didn’t know this until he started explaining how he came up, and I’m starting to realize how I treated him when I was little because I didn’t know he was real person.
I feel bad overthinking like this, it’s toxic for the system but I feel like I have to think about things or I won’t be able to protect us, but in the process of that everyone vanishes and… I don’t want that. That’s just… Horrible. I’m just, scared.
I’m finding the only thing that helps me vanish from the system and let them front is my own guilt in hurting them like this.

-X

6 Likes

Hi friend. :slightly_smiling_face:
How to get back ones appetite huh? :thinking: Well I have as similar problem. I can eat very little and get away with it. I am starting to do somethink about that. Honestly I do some things that require a lot of energy so I need a decent breakfest to function. The problem is when I am very tired the feeling of sleepiness overcomes the feeling of hunger. I think something similar might be happening to you. When your head hurts or you feel depressed or anxious the feeling of hunger is surpressed. When you feel ok you start to want to eat again.

There are several ways you can try to overcome this. First is to make an eating schedule. Something like 7:30 breakfest 12:30 lunch atc. It is also good to think of the things you will eat and what kind of preparation do they require. It is not good to plan some complicated food to prepare when you are feeling exhausted or tired. Another way to work up your appetite is to get in contact with food more often. Like when you walk into a restaurant or a market and you see all the foods you can buy and eat. Maybe even TV shows about cooking. The more your mind focuses on food the more it is likely you will get your appetite back. The third and most comlicated way is to get better physically and mentaly. I know it is VERY hard and that is why I say it is the most comlicated of the three. If you are feeling better your will enjoy things like food more. One peace of advise I can give you is to try and create nice little moments for yourself. Like I am going to the park, read a book and prepare my favourite sandwich that I will eat there. It is just an example it might be something totally different. Just try to tie pleasant moments with food more often. :slightly_smiling_face:

I can see that you have your own issues in your system. I have some messages for some of your headmates if you dont mind. :upside_down_face:
Hi Kio. :slightly_smiling_face: I know you feel like this world is terrible to the point where you feel like it might not be worth living in. I get that feeling too from time to time. There are many bad things happening to you, your brothers and other people. I think that one can create a bit of a better world around themselves. I try to not project my pain on others and try to ease theirs. I also try to share my pain with other people so it wount everwhelm me and I dont become destructive. Be kind to yourself and your brothers. :slightly_smiling_face: You are a gentle soul that wants to give love and be loved. Dont let this world change that. :wink:

Hello Kovu :slightly_smiling_face:
You are questioning your existence too huh. Welcome to the club nice to have you :grin:. Sorry for the joke. I make stupid jokes a lot it helps me cope with reality. I know it hurts and I know you have been wronged. X did knot know you were real when they were little because they were just a child. A childs mind has a big imagination and it has a problem realizing what is real or not. I am sure that X loves and cares about you. You are the closest family. Your brothers love you and want you to be happy. :slightly_smiling_face: I have a brother too and we fought a lot when we were younger. Then we realized that we need to stick together because the world is a hostile place. No matter what the world throws at you, you can get throught it if you have your brothers back and they have yours. :wink:

I hope this had helped at least a little. I will send a video here that might help a bit with the headaches. Take care for now. :slightly_smiling_face: Instant Headache Relief in Seconds with Self Massage. Do-it-Yourself - YouTube

4 Likes

someone I know recently started taking some new vitamins and one side effects is sudden intense feelings of hunger, especially if taken before bed at night… out of nowhere, there are hunger feelings in the morning and they have to go get food.

I don’t know if this could help you, while also making sure you’re getting the vitamins you need. Do you like cooking/eating out? I’d say to try different foods, different spicy things, as eating the same routine things can sometimes make us feel food is boring. A bit of intrigue or surprise can make it a bit fun, at least one day’s bites will be different from the previous day’s meal.

even buying some coconut milk and thai spices or indian style spice mixes could change the whole meal u are used to. And fun fruit smoothies, even if you don’t feel like eating stuff, could help keep you hydrated and getting fresh fruits and nutrition in.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.