Healing from grief and anxiety

I’ve have healed so much since I’ve been helping my dad for the last few days. Even though the first night was tough and I almost gave up I stayed strong and my dad and I have become closer to having better father daughter relationship. He is healing so well and anxiety hasn’t been that bad. For the 3 days he has been smiling and I’m starting to love him even more every day I help him heal up from his surgery. I meditate every day to stay positive while helping him out with his stuff. I think I’m starting to appreciate that he’s my dad and I will always love him no matter what

8 Likes

Hello there,

I am so happy that you and your dad are connecting through a rough time. I truly believe that’s when we have the most growth and enjoy it even more than in a different circumstance. I hope you heal quickly and get back out there. You are amazing. Thank you for sharing with us on the HeartSupport Wall.

3 Likes

It’s much to your credit that your experience in recent days has brought the two of you closer. I’m pretty sure the meditation has helped. He’s very fortunate to have you for a daughter.

4 Likes

Hi RickyP. I am so glad that you are doing better. I am glad that you dad is doing better too. It seems like things are starting to look up. I hope it will continue and your day are filled with joyful smiles :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi RickP, it’s so nice to hear that you are getting more comfortable helping your dad with his recovery. It’s not easy, boy do I know that. My boyfriend is starting to do things on his own, so remember that your dad will too once he gets better. This is just temporary and I bet he really appreciates your help. ~Mystrose

5 Likes

Hello RickyP! That’s lovely that things have settled with your dad and the two of you are getting along. It’s really nice that you two are getting along and you are feeling all these positive emotions for him. I hope it keeps up and I hope he continues to recover well.
Keep staying strong and let the love grow :hrtlegolove:

5 Likes

Hey Friend, I was so happy to see this post and I am really pleased that your dad has improved since his surgery and things have settled down, its seems you have been a wonderful carer and I am really proud of what you have achieved. Your dad must be very proud of you too. I think this time will have brought you both closer together too, hopefully for the longrun. I wish you both a long and wonderful relationship and your dad a full and happy return to health. Much love Lisa. xx

4 Likes