Heartsuport ahoy im blair the worlds oldest maggot

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist finds the meaning of flying in Slipknots - Dead Memories
@heartsuport
Ahoy! I’m Blair the world’s oldest maggot.

And the grit in my nails is not from being unhygienic. It is evidence of my my existence, fighting and clawing from the gravity of the abyss. I am 52 years old and suffer from MDD.

I stumbled upon your channel due to algorithms. While that id prefer not to watch the videos per say.( If I’m honest, I don’t care for the theatrics).It’s mostly ok to listen to them. Because you have been able to assess the lyrics in a literal sense in a way that is instinctively, and utterly genetic to me without interpretation.

But it causes horrible blisters, knowing I was right!!!

Their message is ingrained in my DNA.

It really hurts me in hindsight that everyone misunderstood when I introduced them to it. I reckon that they were not subject to my pain.

In short, you’ve validated everything I’ve known for well over 20 +yrs.

I saw them in 2016, wore my Corey Taylor mask the whole time, and broke myself in half , singing and head banging the entire time. Infact it’s the closest I’ve ever come to " religion"

But I digress…

I am homeless in a very scary city.

I’ve no freinds, or as it stands family.

Having been recently and I fear finally shuned. I am perpetually suicidal.

I write this diatribe only as a means to hopefully get some help , whereas the normal channels have failed me over and over.

If nothing else.

Thank you for your brutaly on point assessments!

Much love

• Blair
2 Likes

Blair! It s such a pleasure to speak with you- I’m so glad that we have this chance to connect! I know this is our first contact and we don’t know each other too well, but I can tell that you are such a cool, unique, and wonderful person just through your message. You have such an eloquent way of speaking that is captivating! I am glad that the algorithm brought you here and that you’re able to relate to the videos so much (or at least the audio of them!). The power of metal music is HUGE and it is so draining when other people write metal off and don’t give it the time of day! They are missing out on such powerful emotions that just aren’t expressed in other genres. I’m so sorry that others did not understand what helped you cope. They wrote off what helps you be you, and that us straight up sad. I understand where you are coming from, and I understand your connection with Slipknot. You are not alone in that.

I’m so sorry to hear of your current situation. Far from home, alone, and not having a space where you can feel safe. The pressure to constantly have your own back must be so draining- never being able to let your guard down. I truly hope and pray that you will be able to find a sense of peace and some form of belonging in your new circumstances. Wherever you find yourself, know that you are not alone. Know that you matter more than words can describe. Simply being able to connect with you on this platform has brightened my day more than you can know, and I mean that wholeheartedly. I thank you so much for opening up and laying out your burdens. We as humans are made to carry each other through the struggle, and I am so proud of you for opening up and allowing other to do so for you.

You mean so much Blair, and YOU make this world a better place. Though we may never meet face to face, I want you to know that I will be thinking of you and praying for you. You deserve to be seen, you deserve community with likeminded individuals, and you deserve love. I wish you nothing but the best. We are always here if you need anything from HeartSupport. Thank you for your honestly and I hope we have been able to help you out. Holdfast- we believe in you.