HeartSupport Fan #45

My mom died my dad died I need help

1 Like

I am so sorry! That is heartbreaking! Sending love and prayers your way! Do you have any siblings/cousins/friends around you to be with you?

I am sorry that you are going through this kind of thing at this point in life. Death is something that our minds cannot understand and compartmentalize. Be with those you love especially your friends and family because they will help you process and love you. Do not be afraid to ask for someone to be with you. There will be alot of “firsts” that will hit.

Joshua 1:9 says Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Do you want to talk about it? i understand it’s a hard subject especially since you might feel like no one understands but i wanna make you feel better and loved so i will be here if you need some one

I am so sorry, friend. There’s no word to describe this.

We’re in this with you, holding your hand with all the love and care possible. If that’s okay, let us know how we can support you. And if you need to talk, or just vent, please know you can always do it here. You are not alone. :heart: