HeartSupport Fan #5

I’m struggling with balancing work, relationships and college. I feel that I just don’t have what it takes to keep pushing through. I’m so exhausted, worn down, and irritable.

Hey.

Don’t give up.

There’s so much people that care for you.

The Setback is a Setup for Success!

If you need anything, feel free to reach out.

Darian
AKA darianiscrazy

yeah when I was in college i felt I was out of control and had no idea how to schedule. I started blocking everything into a visual format I drew it out and saw what I needed to work on and help me through these tough tight times.

Visually seeing my schedule helped me. It helped me set times and goals I needed to do so that I could rest and eat well. I hope this helped some friend. There is always hope and sometimes reaching out for help is the best thing.

Love you.

Hold Fast
Morgan Vincent Hochstetler
@MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

1 Like

YOU GOT THIS!!! Balancing life can be incredibly difficult, but remember that it’s only temporary and things will always resolve themself if you give it time (it may be a long time, but it will still work out). You’ve come this far, don’t give up!!

Thank you for sharing these words with me. I hope you look at each day like a blank slate, and even just make a list of things that matter most. Not just

work, but living. Write down your favourite things, and the projects you are passionate about, the people you want to see. Then, mix it altogether. And

I was in the same situation when I was in college. I ended up leaving college, and I am going to go back with a smaller class load so I have less stress. Taking care of yourself is difficult sometimes, but if you don’t take care of you, it’s going to be hard taking care of anyone else.

Hey. It’s super hard to balance all that stuff. Here’s a little encouragement to be brave. I made this on our live stream for you. It’s a desktop bg so you can always remember that you’re loved.

2 Likes

I am in the exact same boat right now and I feel that pressure. You’ve made it this far friend. Make sure you take time for yourself. Do your own thing. This is a busy time in life for sure.

Rest will come. Take shelter in those who love you.

It is wonderful that you have all of those things. A college education, relationships with others, and a means to make money.

I understand how hard it can be to find the balance between everything, and to lose yourself in the struggle to engage in everything. It is soul depleting.

Just know that you are strong, and this will make you stronger. You are not alone, and you will recover from this. I wish you the best.