HeartSupport Fan #50

I’m having relationship problems. I fall for women that end up just leaving with no explanation.

2 Likes

Hi friend. Relationships are hard ugh. It can be so painful to feel like you keep pouring out pieces of yourself and everyone keeps leaving. It’s so frustrating to give and give and give love and not receive the same in return. I know it’s discouraging, but these women who left are preparing you for the person who won’t leave! Don’t give up hope!

2 Likes

It’s just odd that in the last 4 months 3 different people have just up and left. Two not giving an explanation, when everything was pointing towards things working out and one telling me that there wasn’t a connection anymore after taking 2 breaks away from me, also while things were going great. I just can’t wrap my head around it. Something similar happened last year except that girl dragged things out for months and granted I learned from that encounter, these encounters now still having me feeling a little depressed and hopeless like last year. It sucks. Some days I’m fine and then other days I can’t get them out of my head.

1 Like

@HeartSupport_Fans

Forgive those women who left. It is not good to hold grudges. It is going to make you worse. The one will appear in your life unexpectedly. She will be worth the wait.