HeartSupport Fan #51

I feel like my feelings don’t matter to others. They don’t care what I say or how I feel about things. They continue to do what bothers me.

1 Like

Tell me about your feelings and if I do anything that bothers you. Let me know. I will change that thing and try to do better at it while conversing with you. What things are happening to make you feel this way, if you dont mind me asking?

2 Likes

The entire time my husband and I have been together he always told me he’d never cheat, he’d never do anything like that. Found out that’s a lie. He’s cheated on me. He keeps going back to what he was doing after promising me he wont again. It feels like he doesn’t care about what my feelings are towards it. He just cares about the temporary release.

1 Like

Well. It’s hard sometimes to look at these things and say the right stuff. I can say maybe he has a sex addiction? But then again that can lead to excuses for poor behavior if so. What I can say, is that no one deserves to be treated unfaithfully over and over again. I personally would be looking to separate myself from an individual doing that to me.

This is my personal opinions and feelings towards this. I know it hurts, but allowing it to continue only hurts more imo. There’s so many other factors too I’m sure. You can control your feelings and actions, not his. What action can you take to improve things?

1 Like

I love him so freaking much. So the thought of leaving is so damn scary. But I want to be treated better. I deserve that. I have hope things will get better. Things are starting to get better. But ya never know… I’ll just keep holding onto that small piece of hope unless things get worse. Thank you Thrice. You’re awesome.

1 Like

It can be so difficult to feel misunderstood and unseen. Like people don’t even care to take the time to validate what you’re going through, as if they’re to say “you’re not even worth the time.” Especially when it means something to you but is so easily dismissed by them. And for you to feel like it’s incessant and out of your control to change can be even more discouraging. Sounds like a tough spot to be in, friend. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like