HeartSupport Fan #6

I feel this way because I’ve been battling addiction and depression since I was 16. Every time I try to stop, I eventually relapse.

Depression and addiction coincide with each other, with the highs of addiction as a temporary band-aid for the bigger situation. Dealing with certain things in life I myself have gone down to looking at the bottom of a bottle from the top. Throughout the years dealing with mental health, I have found out about the kind of person I am through my friendships that I have made with like minded people. Finding the positive reinforcement in life through the people that wish and will push the betterment for you are critical. Surrounding yourself with greatness, like minded people and great friends, will help your thought process into something more positive. You yourself are not alone in this, you are good enough and you make a difference in peoples lives whether you know it or not.

1 Like

Hey addiction and depression are really tough things to deal with. It’s something that takes hard work and continuous effort to overcome so just keep on going and eventually it will pay off I promise! It’s not an easy road to follow but it leads to one of the most rewarding destinations possible! You’re not alone and the more people you involve in your struggle the more support and encouragement you receive. This isn’t one you can do alone and we just need you to know that on top of personal relationships you have so many random strangers here supporting you! YOU GOT THIS!