HeartSupport Fan #75

I just need to be encouraged every now and then. I feel like I’m the only adult in the world without a partner.

6 Likes

Hey @HeartSupport_Fans, thanks for being here! Just wanted to say that you are not alone. I am also an adult that does not have a partner. It can be kinda lonely especially give the isolation this past year and can be hard to see friends all getting married and such, but just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this. Sending some positives vibes and encouragement your way.

2 Likes

@bbrandon3 Hi I’m Chris the one you sent support to thanks for supporting me

3 Likes

hey sweet friend!

first off, welcome to the HS community! we will always be here to have your back, send you the support you need, and remind you of how loved and valued you are.

regarding your comment about feeling like you’re the only adult on earth with no partner, i want to say that you absolutely are not alone in that. and that’s okay! meeting people, having relationships work or not work, or even “dating yourself” for a bit are all parts of this fun thing we call life. so please don’t feel like you’re the only one that is not currently dating. if you want that to be a part of your life, i believe in you so much for you to one day pursue that. but for now, just know that you are not alone in your feelings.

love,
twix

2 Likes

Hey friend! Welcome to our community. You are doing great, even without a partner! As has been mentioned in other replies, you are definitely not alone in being a single adult. It’s a struggle most of us face at some point, and it doesn’t make you any less worthy of love or support! Don’t forget to focus and work on yourself, and make time to relax and chill in your routine! The rest will come with time. You are loved!

2 Likes

Hey. Thank you for opening up and sharing with us. We’re really happy to have you here. I totally resonate with you. I feel like throughout the course of my life I’ve always been the one to offer support and encouragement to others without reciprocation. It’s hard to always be that person. I learned the hard way that if I wasn’t receiving it from other people that I had to learn to just love myself. I started looking up self help apps and engaging in meditation and yoga and started taking more frequent walks and committed to my hobbies a bit more. And it worked. I fell in love with the person I was becoming by doing those things. I didn’t need a partner to make me happy or encourage me. It’s easier said than done but there’s no harm in starting with something small. You got this. Hold fast.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your support you guys are awesome

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 230 days. New replies are no longer allowed.