HeartSupport Fan #77

Everything I do is wrong and I just feel like I don’t belong anymore

3 Likes

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans

The HeartSupport Houston team responded to your post here.

Hold Fast friend, and lean on our community. You belong here.

• John
1 Like

Dear friend I am so sorry you are feeling and believing that your mind is trying to hurt you like this. You are not wrong in everything that you do and you do not fail in that. Its not easy to believe but you dont. Also if those around you are making you feel like you dont belong that perhaps that isnt the place you belong. You are bigger and better than those who refuse to get to know you or support you for who you are. Do not let the things others say or do by actions make you feel less than important. You are valued and you are loved. We deeply care about you and the well being you have. Fight to know people are out there supporting you from afar.

1 Like

Hiiii there friend! Sorry to feel like you’re not feeling well :(. I get how you feel, have been there many times before, and it really is the pits. But there will be people who understand you and love you for who you are. The best thing we can do is get back up when we fall down, carry on, and hope that tomorrow is a better day. Just because you’re feeling this way now doesn’t mean you’ll feel this way forever. We’re so glad you’re here with us right now, and hopefully you can find in us a nice community and a safe space. We’ll always gladly listen to you :))). You’ve got this! Keep on keeping in, no storm lasts forever! It will get better!

This topic was automatically closed after 259 days. New replies are no longer allowed.