Back to heartsupport

HeartSupport Fan #85

I’m feeling increasingly hopeless and suicidal lately. Me and my wife seem to be on two different wave lengths but our love for one another seems stronger than ever. I deal with anxiety, depression and PTSD. I have started to talk to a counselor but it only seems to be empty words. The only time I seem to get rest is when I’m sleeping but even then I have nightmares and I wake up feeling exhausted. I just keep trying to find a reason to keep living. My faith is the only thing keeping me here.

3 Likes

Hi
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. In your place I would change your counselor. If they are not helping than what is the point of going to them. Find a better one. I would also talk to a psychiatrist about your meds. Maybe a different dosage would work better for you. These are the two things that first come to mind. If you would like a more specific advice I would have to know a bit more about your situacion. You can share more if you like but you dont have to if you dont want to. Hope this helped at least a little. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes