HeartSupport_Fans - awww-i-went-though-a-major-mental-breakdown-last-y

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/34080
Awww I went though a major mental breakdown last year after 3 years of mental abuse from a Narcissist Psychopath. Talking to anyone who would listen to me about my MH certainly did help with the ‘Pure O - OCD’ that I developed with it anxiety/panic attacks. Still have trauma but mostly a lot happier now. Hope you feel a lot better soon @rickyxolson and anyone else who’s struggling too. There really is light at the end of the tunnel even if it doesn’t feel like it :heart:

6 Likes

Hi friend,

Amazing that you’ve managed to find a happier place. I imagine that wasn’t an easy journey; I hope you know how strong you are.

You’re loved x

3 Likes

so glad you were able to be free from that place and situation. And I’m so glad to hear that you’re in a better place. Thank you for sharing this with us. Thank you for being here

3 Likes

Hi Friend,
thank you for sharing, and that is so beautiful to hear. you are so strong and be proud of that.
you deserve that. you matter and are worth it, feel hugged
Greetings

3 Likes

I feel like we are walking in a tunnel and then we have more and more points of light that go along our path. Yes, we are still in the tunnel but we slowly begin to see the entire tunnel. Thank you for being a part of this world.

You are important. You are valid. You are enough. You matter.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so happy that you’re doing better, it sounds like you’ve done a lot of work. Thank you for the inspiration. ~Mystrose

3 Likes

Hey friend. Thank you so much for sharing. It really is beautiful to hear about how much you’ve managed to find hope again in your life despite the awful things you’ve been through. Trauma takes time to heal, but being in a healthier environment and not surround by people who are damaging you or your life is already such a massive change. You ARE loved and valued, and none of what was said or done to you would ever change that. Thank you for speaking up today, especially about something that can be so intimidating to share. <3

2 Likes

Hi Friend, I am so sorry you went through such a hard time with culminated in a breakdown last yeat but i am so pleased that you are now feeling so much better. Talking really does help and you are right, there really is a light at the end of the tunnel if you keep looking for it. Thank you for sharing this and I hope your life continues to improve. Much Love Lisa. x

2 Likes