HeartSupport_Fans Content #104

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

I felt worthless and like I was a burden because I no longer was able to support my family and I didn’t know if we would be able to go on tour again.

The isolation led to a lot of negative thoughts about myself, and I started to fear that behind the scenes my family was judging me and wishing I would move on to something else.

I struggled to be nice to myself, and ended up seeking therapy and working toward healing one tiny baby step at a time.

@dy1anbowman from @iprevailband opens up about his struggles particularly during the pandemic

Comment @heartsupport and share what thoughts you need support for today. Sharing in the comments can be your baby step toward healing.

3 Likes

I think one of the biggest lessons I learned for myself that I completely relate to here is being sure to “treat myself like I would my closest friend.” Because we deserve that self love!!! Took a lot of practice and still does, but it’s a great go-to mentality. Thanks for sharing!!! :clap:

1 Like

@dy1anbowman :raised_hands: you are nice person and feel a huge responsibility to your relatives. It doesn’t make you bad person if you want to care about them and can’t right now, and probably don’t have to, they are adult people. It’s obvious that you are passionate with what you doing, don’t lose it, keep moving and everything will be awesome​:metal: You deserve the best all the time, especially in bad times. And you are definitely not worthless, you have a big and kind heart​:heart: and supportive to everyone even when you need support, thank you for that​:hugs:

1 Like

My hero @dy1anbowman posting about the real stuff. Stay strong my friends!

1 Like

@dy1anbowman Cannot thank you and all the guys in @iprevailband for not being afraid to talk about the tough stuff. I know it’s hard to see your value when you’re in a dark place, but I hope you know you’ve saved so many people’s lives with your music, myself included :blue_heart: [//]

1 Like

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for sharing stories from those we look up to to help break this stigma :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Needed this today :heartbeat:======

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

Thanks for sharing as I’m riding the struggle bud for years…. Definitely being a burden but holding out hope

1 Like

Love you forever @dy1anbowman :heart:

1 Like

We love you @dy1anbowman and we greatly appreciate all that you and the boys do and go through to entertain us! If you did decide to take a break then we would all support you. You gotta put yourself first. Stay strong. You are not alone :heart::metal:

1 Like

I’m proud of you Dylan! I should be telling you more often! :heart:

1 Like

@dy1anbowman Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! Glad you decided to take the moves for yourself to feel better!

1 Like

It takes a lot to share such a personal issue! Be proud of yourself! Thank you! You are not alone! Your courage is currently helping someone else who is listening to this and going through the same thing!! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You are amazing! you deserve all the good things in life. You are so worthy :gift_heart: You help us all feel worthy with your music!

1 Like

Love you cousin! So proud of you for many MANY things, especially talking about mental health! Miss you! :heart:

1 Like

Needed this so much today :heart:

1 Like

Love u pal @dy1anbowman==

1 Like

you’ll get back up. we are proud of you

1 Like

Nice meeting you Dylan at the concert, and you were very friendly :raised_hands:. To our catering company!!The whole @iprevailband thank you :fist:

1 Like