HeartSupport_Fans Content #104

:heart:=======================

1 Like

@heartsupport @dy1anbowman I know the feeling all too well with isolation can be a very dark place what helps me is actually therapy which I’m able to talk to my therapist which I know others won’t understand how I’m feeling or what I’ve been through. Thank you for your post. One day at a time be strong hugs.

1 Like

@heartsupport Don’t underestimate your skills; we all have the greatest ones because we dare to live. For us, life is a test. But we also need to develop a taste for suffering. Consider how your music has helped others, and then do what you love. We must learn to accept the ups and downs that are a part of life. Even if we have no control over what our loved ones or others will think of us, as long as we try to communicate our ideas today, there will be those who can relate to us. It’s comparable to having empathy for listeners of your music. Don’t give up your interest; it’s hard to give up life, and there are still plenty of lovely things in store for you. Come on, let’s all cheer!

1 Like