Maty Madiro from From Ashes to New - Interview on Loneliness 10/10/22

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here.

I hate feeling alone. When I’m alone I start to question my purpose. I feel suffocated and I feel like I have no one, I’ve lost everyone that’s close to me, and I’m not going down the right path. - @matmadiro from @fromashestonew

Can you relate? Share your struggles in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll encourage you.

5 Likes

Oof. Yes. Especially those first few days at home. The silence is impossibly loud. Glad to hear someone else speak to this!! :black_heart:

2 Likes

:heart:=======================

1 Like

Wow @matmadiro thank you for opening up :heart:

1 Like

I understand very much. Very often I feel lonely and depressed for many years, which I can not cope with. I find salvation only in the music with which I go hand in hand all my life and in the musicians who inspire me. If it wasn’t for that, who knows where I would be right now… :metal:t2:

3 Likes

@matmadiro I’ll always be forever grateful that you break the silence for others and raise awareness for mental health. Never forget that you’re loved by so many. I’m always here if you need anything or need to talk. I love you :heart:.

2 Likes

WOW, That me… Exactly - Minus the Going on the Road Part… Thank You for Posting That…

2 Likes

Was with someone from age 14-23 he turned to drugs I divorced him in 2015 and have been alone since (by choice) I had to relearn to love the solitude it took years of dealing with what you are talking about but now that my own company is enough and makes me happy I’ll probably never let anyone in again :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

You ever need a friend to lean on I’m here

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:===================

1 Like

I avoid the place I pay bills like the plague for this reason. It used to be a home with all those things, and now I feel if I’m not making someone else happy I’m wondering where the me part of myself went.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @matmadiro

1 Like

Those emotions are all too familiar

1 Like

Love you Maty! You’re very brave to share your story :heart: @matmadiro

1 Like

1 Like

@matmadiro :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:===========

1 Like

The feeling is mutual. The feeling of loneliness that you don’t belong anywhere is difficult, it’s painful. Sometimes you just fall apart and there’s no one with you. I don’t have friends, someone who cares about me or what I feel. I’m just broken.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:===================

1 Like

I feel you @matmadiro :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like