Maty Madiro from From Ashes to New - Interview on Loneliness 10/10/22

@matmadiro I figured out you are from my hometown from following @zmyersofficial posts. Your music is awesome and makes me proud to be from this little corner of the world.

1 Like

Love ya @matmadiro! I’m always just a phone call away whenever you need anything my brother! Going from the sensory overload of touring to a quiet house is definitely hard to get used to…probably the hardest part of touring in general to be honest!

The friends you make along the way on the road become your new family and we’re always here to help anyway we can! :facepunch:t3::metal:t3:

1 Like

:heart::heart:=====================

1 Like

@matmadiro Thank you for sharing this. I figured out you are from my hometown from following @zmyersofficial posts. Your band’s music is awesome and makes me proud to be from this little corner of the world. I hope to see you here for a hometown show!

1 Like

Definitely can relate to this (unfortunately). It can be tough being single. You are so right to say that you can’t run from the emotions. You have to feel it, acknowledge it. You don’t have to stay stuck in it and wallow in it. No one is happy ALL the time. Most of the time when I am feeling alone, I’m not really alone. I do have people I can reach out to. And I am so thankful for those people. Love you @matmadiro for speaking out on this. :heart:

Sending love and hugs :hugs:.=

1 Like

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: I feel ya man========

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story @matmadiro

1 Like

Love ya @matmadiro and so glad that we connected in STL as we feel that you always meet people for a specific reason!!! We always got your back❤️

1 Like

Bro! I feel this deep! Much love to you :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Interesting because I see @mattfatn the family guy, @thedannycase the cook, and @thelancepants the cosplayer. But @matmadiro is the guy hatched from a 12k superstar egg who’s life is music and nothing else. As long as you know you have people out there, you’re never really alone.

1 Like

You’ll always have me & the rest of your fans :black_heart::black_heart: I’m so proud of you @matmadiro, you’re amazing. Sending love 24/7. Thank you for sharing this. We gotchu, always. You’re stronger than you think! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

These feelings🥺
You’re the best, Matt. Much love​:black_heart::heart::rose::pray:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:===================

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, I definitely understand and it’s hard. I been struggling for over a year now with a health issue and it changed my life completely and It’s hard to do the things I loved to do before and I may never be 100 percent again, and I don’t really have any friends anymore.

I live in a family of about 20 people in 3 houses that life RIGHT NEXT DOOR so silence was never a option but it can be lonely the ones u thought was so close even they said theyd never leave u behind and turns around and do the exact thing they wouldn’t do even with people around its incredibly lonely and sometimes I wounder if we would be better if I left…

Guys if y’all need me I’m here and I’m all alone

1 Like

I feel this 100% atleast I have my dog she is my support at home :heart: hang in there you rock​:heart:

1 Like

Aww Maty. Can relate. You have a family right here though, brother. Always here for you :clap::heart::heart:

1 Like

Love you so much @matmadiro!! Always here for you. :black_heart:

1 Like