Hard relate==============

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

@matmadiro we love you so you always will be like family to us :heart:

1 Like

That’s so true! I know the feeling.

1 Like

Feel free to chat anytime @matmadiro I’ve been there. It’s suffocating. Come to Ohio. Both @thelancepants and I are over here. It’d be cool to all meet up sometime

1 Like

For me it’s not physically alone but spiritually alone. That feeling when no one around understands your suffering or situation. Thank you for sharing!!

2 Likes

You are amazing :black_heart:========

:pleading_face::heartpulse:=======================

@matmadiro you’re amazing, thank you for sharing this! Love you :heart:

You can come hang out with me anytime!!

You’re not alone and you will NEVER be alone cause you have all of us!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Great post!==============

Very well said…but you have some amazing and wonderful people around you. From the short time we talked you are an amazing guy, im glad that you can talk about what you’re feeling and ways you deal with them. :black_heart:

1 Like

You are a wise young man. I hope you can find something or someone that helps to fill those lonely times in your life.

1 Like

Aww Maty, u are very much loved. Don’t lose sight of that. Loneliness sux. :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Absolutely can relate … i need my personal space but i hate being alone with my thoughts … i found my purpose to be an animal rights activist… they are my purpose… i spend every day doing something to do with this … met incredible people whilst doing it but its always bitter-sweet. Dealing every day with the trauma of this life. I try to cope as well as possible through music like yours and other metal music with meaningful lyrics. Helps me feel not alone @matmadiro

I can totally relate….===

1 Like

Awe :pleading_face::pleading_face:. Sorry you feel that way, Matt!!

1 Like

Brother…nail on head! Thank you for saying this! Just made me see things a totally different way!

1 Like