Maty Madiro from From Ashes to New - Interview on Loneliness 10/10/22

I love seeing you open up about this. More common in our world than people know. :facepunch:t2::metal:t2::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Sending love and prayer.
Look up​:heart::black_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

You are legit like me.===

1 Like

Your FATN family has got you Maty! We love you and you are not alone! We have your back!

1 Like

love this================

This hit my soul :(======

1 Like

Find your inner child, feed him and you will never feel alone :yellow_heart: in silence we find out way :yellow_heart:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:===================

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:love ya matchew @matmadiro

1 Like

I don’t have a family, I’m single, and my pets died few years ago. But I enjoy being alone. I feel lonely when I’m surrounded by ppl.

1 Like

Same here @matmadiro. The depression and loneliness at home sucks. Almost everyone is gone. I really have no idea what I’m supposed to do with my life or where I belong. Everything is just a struggle and many days it is just so easy to fall into the darkness of my mind. I wish it wasn’t so hard but I don’t know how to overcome it. I appreciate you sharing your struggles.

1 Like

:black_heart::purple_heart:=======================

1 Like

:pray:t2::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:====================

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:===================

1 Like

Wonderfully said :heart:======

1 Like

You can always hit me up when you’re home and feeling depressed. You know you have friends here who care about you. Please don’t feel alone when you’re home @matmadiro
It makes me sad that you feel this way. :cry:

1 Like

Totally relate to this guy!! This is amazing and needs to be talked about more

1 Like

Feeling alone even when you’re surrounded by people

1 Like

Can i just say that it’s so courageous of you to speak so openly about how u struggle and I can relate if u ever wanna not be alone and bored I’ve got 3 kids that keep it interesting never dull and hey maybe yall can play and I’ll fix you a true home cooked meal. No one should be alone for dinner

1 Like

I have a big proposal for u send me a DM please!